Where Angels Prey

Where Angels Prey is a novel by Ramesh S Arunachalam. Please refer to www.whereangelsprey.com for more information

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wonderful writing style, by j on June 4, 2015



Format: Paperback


This is a truly an inspiring book. My friend was raving about how interesting this book is. So I figured I would give it a try. You get to take a look at micro-finance and what a world it is. The characters are great in this book. I myself was born in India and so this hit a cord right away.

Its about crime in all different places, ranging from kidnapping, murder, money to dealing with the poor, all rolled into one. It keeps you wondering if they will ever get caught.

The author has a wonderful writing style that can lure anyone in. If you like face paced, business, corruption, murder, greed type of book this is your go to book.

No comments:

Post a Comment